Thursday 29 September 2011

The girl with the big beaded necklace.


I've decided this blog is going to be an honest one and not just show my drawings I like, but also the ones I've done that I think are rubbish.


So I saw this pic the other day and loved it, knew I wanted to draw it right away, only problem is when I decided to draw it THEY ALL WENT WRONG!

The first drawing I did, I just wasn't feeling it as gave up so as you can see turned out really weird looking.

The second one, I decided I needed to loosen up so used my left hand which just made it too loose lol. However this one has potential and is definitely better than the first one! 


So my third and final attempt I was more happy with, but still I don't think it's good enough to do anything with.

One day I'll do a good illustration of this photograph because I do still love it and want to draw it in a way that I am happy with.. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment