Tuesday 5 June 2012

Personal Identity- Albert Hastings

 I decided to go to the library to look at photography books, just for fun and inspiration and came across one called 'The day-to-day life of Albert Hastings' The book is all about this woman following this old man, Albert around and documenting his daily life, from the moment he wakes up till the moment he goes to bed. It was really well done and gave you an insight into someone elses life, a peek into their routine. It was almost as if you shouldn't be looking like with my Mum's photos. His daily routine was quite boring and that was the point, the way she took the photos were at unusual angles, but on purpose to make them look more exciting. I had the same idea I could do using my disposable cameras, so I ruined the lens again and this time took photos of random boring objects, however I did not have the same results as last time. I didn't ruin the lens ENOUGH and the photos just came out really boring again. Below are a few scans from the Albert Hastings book and some of the photos I tried...










No comments:

Post a Comment