Sunday 27 January 2013

Channel 4seven final video!

After my final idea kept going wrong, I decided to take it back to being simple and remembered the video I made that I thought would be good before of the lady sweeping the numbers into something so I got some old wood shavings and set up a scene, this time getting the camera in a good position where you could see everything. In the last videos I had a terrible time with focusing as the camera would focus on whatever was nearest and it made the video look really messy.


I think this one is definitely the best out of the others, but if I had more time I would have developed it further and tried to make it look more professional, but I think I was a bit too ambitious with this brief as I am not used to animation and although I knew it would take a long time I thought I would enjoy it more than I did, which is a shame. Think I'll stick with photography and illustration!

No comments:

Post a Comment